Re: Rpath problem libdbd-oracle-perl

On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 01:37:51 -0500, Julián Moreno Patiño wrote:

> > Yup, I saw later that the packages now include the versions on the
> > website. Do we also need *11.1*?
> I've changed the control file to use only 11.2 version.

Ok, sounds reasonable; it means we have to manually care for 11.3
etc. releases but that should be doable.

> > Which version(s) of the oracle client do/should users use?
> > I guess we have to cater for all of them and provide clear
> > instructions in debian/README.maintainer und debian/README (for
> > users) what they have to do to get it working.
> I've updated README.maintainer and I've created debian/README user install
> instructions.

Looks good, thanks.

I think we are close to be ready, there are only two problems:
* At the moment I can't download the oracle rpms (I only get 404s).
* Since this package has to be built manually, I guess we should
  upload source + i386 + amd64. Maybe someone with an amd64 machine
  (and both amd64 and i386 chroots) could do that; I only have i386
  machines here (and one remote amd64 server running stable and an
  unstable chroot which makes manual tweaking a bit tedious).

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Ben Weaver: Ballad of a thin man