Re: Dependencies viewer

-=| Roman V. Nikolaev, Mon, Jun 07, 2010 at 10:48:46AM +0400 |=-
> I try to make deb package and I have one question for you. What
> dependencies viewer for perl modules you are use? Or you do this
> manually?

I think the most broadly used method is to create the initial
packaging with dh-make-perl.

That would transform all the requirements declared by the perl module
distribution into debian package dependencies. It will also warn about
any requirements that aren't available as debian packages. For these
you simply retry the procedure recursvely.