Re: Hi DPG

-=| Christian Sánchez, Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 09:30:44PM -0430 |=-
> My name is Christian Sánchez, I've been working with Perl and Debian
> for a few years, mostly for web apps.
> I already maintain some perl packages [0].
> I'd like to offer my help to the group for packaging new modules or
> updates and maintain the existing packages,

Your help is warmly welcome.

> sometimes I make some
> packages with dh-make-perl for new modules or newer versions
> maybe this little effort can be useful for other people too.

Of course!

> My allioth user is: csanchez-guest

Welcome to the group!

> BTW, Thanks for the great job you've been doing these years ;)

Thanks for joining the effort :)

In case you havent found it yet, the quick start guide about the way
we work, tools, conventions etc. is at
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome