Re: Naming policy for Perl modules (mass bug filing)

[Philipp Kern]
> It's consistent.  I'm always annoyed when looking for a Perl package that
> apt-cache search lib<module>-perl doesn't turn up something but another
> search phrase might have.

I normally use 'apt-cache serach perl|grep -i <module>', and it almost
always give me a useful result.  I suspect it is less work for more
gain if we change the way you do searches instead of spending a lot of
time renaming packages for dubious gain.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen