Introduction

Greetings,

I'm the lead developer of Netdot, The Network Documentation Tool:

    http://netdot.uoregon.edu

This tool is gaining popularity around the world and one of our main
goals right now is to simplify its installation. We would like to make
it available as a package in Debian and Ubuntu. Netdot has a number of
Perl module requirements, some of which are not available as packages
yet. So the first task is to become a maintainer for those Perl packages.

I have not yet done any packaging myself, so I have started to read the
necessary documentation. I'm also joining this list hoping to receive
some guidance in the process.

Thank you in advance,

Carlos Vicente
Network Startup Resource Center