Re: librtf-writer-perl

Yes I should have acknowledged that this is what makes it easy to fix.

Angel Abad wrote:
2010/11/18 Nicholas Bamber <nicholas@periapt.co.uk>:
Richard,
  The librtf-writer-perl module has an  FTBS bug which can probably be
easily fixed. I can do it or you but there is the curious issue that the
module is in the perl group's repository but the perl group is not the
maintainer. Can you see any reason why we should not fix that by setting the
maintainer to the Debian Perl group and making you an uploader.

I reported this bug in the BTS yesterday with patch attached.

Regards!

Nicholas