Re: Perl team at Paris miniDebConf 2010

On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 11:18:31 +0100, Xavier Oswald wrote:

> Debian Paris MiniConf ended yesterday. I really enjoy it and it was really nice
> to met Dominique and Gregor IRL.

I totally agree!

> It was really amazing to have comments during the question part of the talk that
> went to a simple thank you for the job the perl team is doing and saying that
> the perl team is one of the greatest running team in Debian.

That was indeed nice.

> A thing I have think when I came back home in train. What do you think to try to
> make an annual perl team meeting during some debian event. I mean we could met a
> day after or before debconf or any miniDebconf. We could discuss current status
> of the perl team, what should be done, focus on priorities and such.

You mean like the meetings we had during the last three
DebConfs/DebCamps where the last two were announced as "Annual
Meeting of the Debian Perl Group"? :)

(Minutes linked from http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks )

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    BOFH excuse #153:  Big to little endian conversion error