Perl team at Paris miniDebConf 2010

Hi,

Gregor, Dominique and myself are going to do a talk at the next Paris
miniDebconf.

I have updated the perl team slides in our svn. It's a first draft.
/svn/pkg-perl/website/docs/miniDebConf-paris2010/

Talk duration is 40 minutes + 20 minutes question.
Im thinking of using 30 mintutes for presentation and the time left for
questions.

This talk is inspired by diocles's latest talk. I have gone deeper in detail
about tools and how we work.

I want to do this talk keeping 2 goals in mind.
 1. Team organization, how we succeed and why we are the best team ! This could
    give other people ideas for improving their teams.
 2. Perl packaging.

I have choosen a nice beamer theme. I hope you like it :)

Things that are left :
 - @gregoa and ddumont, I want you to put information on the slide presenting what you do in debian,
   section Introduction. You can grep 'TODO'.
 - Review and correct some possible mistakes.
 - Track if Something is missing.

Feel free to comment the slides we have and commit or discuss here needed changes.

Friendly,
--
Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>
GNU/Linux Debian Developer - http://www.debian.org/