Re: Perl team slides

Hi jawnsy,

Sorry - I checked my email too late to see these, but I picked up a
bunch of feedback on IRC.

On 11 September 2010 13:17, Jonathan Yu <jawnsy@cpan.org> wrote:
> 1. There's a typo on the first page (sponsees -> sponsorees?)
>
> 2. You should mention on the first slide that some of our team members
> work on both Debian and Ubuntu directly (nhandler, ansgar, iulian
> udrea) -- note, there is a pkg-perl group on their side as well
> (Launchpad)

The sponsee/sponsoree debate is interesting - I always use "sponsee"
(like "mentee"), but I see people arguing vehemently about it on the
internet. Maybe it would be better to use "contributors". But I'll
leave it as-is for now.

I mentioned the Ubuntu collaboration in the talk itself, so hopefully
that was clear at the time.  There may be a video in a month or two,
which I'll post a link to if it's not too embarassing.

Not bad for version 0.1. :)

--
Tim Retout <diocles@debian.org>