Hoping to be of use (as well as getting my packages uploaded....)

Hi,
I just joined the debian-perl group via alioth under the user name "periapt-guest". I'm running a perl based website design business and being part of this group should help with that. I copy below what I put on my application:

"I have uploaded four perl packages to the mentors site but failed to find any sponsors. Paul Wise suggested I come here which I am happy to do as it fits with my long term aims. Those are that I should administer my production machines largely via the debian packaging mechanism rather than by compilers and CPAN, since the former handles dependencies and upgrades much better. As such I really want to end up being a fully fledged Debian developer. I have read the Debian policy manual, new maintainers guide, developers reference and certainly those bits I needed to get clean lintian reports several times over.

My short term goals are summarized by this web page:
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?maintainer=nicholas%40periapt.co.uk

My medium term goal is to get the w3c-markup-validator package back on track. "

Nicholas