Re: Perl team slides

I have some slides here: http://www.slideshare.net/miahfost/the-gory-details-of-debian-packages-presentation

> Oh great, thanks for this link.
>
>>> I think it could be nice to have them in a public place for future presentation
>>> and maybe we could provide together a standard presentation of the perl team and
>>> packaging for future speakers.
>>
>> Sure, we just need volunteers :)
>
> Ok. Im volunteer!!
>
> Ill start soon working on this with latex/beamer so we can have it handle in
> svn/git. have you a suggestion where to put it ?

I think that keeping debian-perl related documents in svn where the other website documents are, i.e. website/docs/ is a good place. That way Google can find it and anyone can read it.

Jeremiah