Re: [rt.cpan.org #58445] overzealous usage of configure_requires considered harmful

Hi David,

Unfortunately I've been really busy and have not been able to commit
enough free time to one of my favourite hobbies, which is of course,
working with Perl.

Hopefully I will eventually get into a more balanced schedule that
will leave me more time to work on these things. In the meantime, I'm
forwarding this message to the Debian Perl Group and have high hopes
that the gurus there can shed some light on this.

Cheers,

Jonathan