Re: Source package name mismatches in the repository

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 14:03:40 +0100, Chris Butler wrote:

> I noticed that there were a few packages in PET's "Tagged but not in the
> archive" section, which were in fact in the archive:

Right.

> Should we rename the directories in svn to match the source packages, to
> stop confusing PET? Or should PET be handling this better?

Ehm, no, we have deliberately renamed a couple of source packages so
that they are all $source = $binary = libFOO-perl.

Some of them are already uploaded, what we are seeing in PET now are
the remaining ones.

The simplest solution would therefore be to finally upload the
remaining packages; of course additionally an improvement in PET
wouldn't hurt :)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Paul Mc Cartney: Ain't No Sunshine