Re: Rpath problem libdbd-oracle-perl

Hi Team,

> >   - when I download the orcale stuff I get .debs called
> >     oracle-instantclient11.2-* - adjust build dependency?
> I use oracle-instantclient-basic | oracle-instantclient11.2-basic,
> oracle-instantclient-devel | oracle-instantclient11.2-devel in
> Build-Depends, oracle-instantclient-basic, oracle-instantclient-devel to
> oracle instant client versions <= 11.1 and oracle-instantclient11.2-basic,
> oracle-instantclient11.2-devel to versions > 11.1 .

Yup, I saw later that the packages now include the versions on the
website. Do we also need *11.1*?

I've changed the control file to use only 11.2 version.

Which version(s) of the oracle client do/should users use?
I guess we have to cater for all of them and provide clear
instructions in debian/README.maintainer und debian/README (for
users) what they have to do to get it working.

I've updated README.maintainer and I've created debian/README user install instructions.

Kind Regards,

--
Julián Moreno Patiño
Registered GNU Linux User ID 488513