please upload libparse-dia-sql-perl

Hi

I added libparse-dia-sql-perl to the SVN repository. This is a package
that I wanted to sponsor and the sponsoree agreed to maintain it under
the umbrella of the Debian Perl group.

Now the package got REJECTED because my key in the Debian keyring is not
yet updated. I extended the expiration date of the signing subkey
recently, but the keyring does not have the change yet. So I'm looking
for someone to upload the package for me.

The package is already tagged in SVN and ready for an upload.

TIA

Gaudenz