Re: review of libhtml-calendarmonthsimple-perl in svn repository

-=| Italo Valcy, Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 04:38:34PM -0300 |=-
> Citando gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>, em 04/20/2010:
>
>> Done, fixed a typo, set the distribution to unstable (and updated the
>> timestamp), uploaded.
>
> Thanks! So, Do I need to do anything more?

No. Since the package is new to Debian, it is waiting in the NEW[1]
queue for a review by an ftp-master. After that it will enter
unstable.

    [1] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

Of course, your help keeping the package current and bug-free is more
than welcome! (applies to other packages too :))

Thanks for your work!