Re: Perl 5.12 repository pushed to Alioth

On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 08:19:35AM +0300, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> While not a piece of cake, getting 5.12 iin squeeze doesn't look
> impossible. How can we help?

Well, for starters it would be great if somebody could figure out
why 5.12.0~rc3-1 fails to build on all the experimental buildds
when it built fine for me on amd64 / cowbuilder.

[rt.cpan.org #52988] is very much related, but I don't understand yet
why nobody else (including me) is seeing this with the core build.

The shortcut in
might cause Cwd to get loaded later than normal, and it looks like
puts CPANPLUS::Config::System into a wrong source directory (which is
a bug), but there's still something missing in the puzzle.

(No bug filed yet AFAIK; feel free to file one. I'm short on time myself.)
Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org