Hi DPG

Hello,
My name is Christian Sánchez, I've been working with Perl and Debian
for a few years, mostly for web apps.
I already maintain some perl packages [0].
I'd like to offer my help to the group for packaging new modules or
updates and maintain the existing packages, sometimes I make some
packages with dh-make-perl for new modules or newer versions, I think
maybe this little effort can be useful for other people too.
My allioth user is: csanchez-guest

BTW, Thanks for the great job you've been doing these years ;)

[0] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=csanchez@unplug.org.ve

--
Christian Sánchez
Usuario GNU/Linux 234800