Re: Future of KinoSearch in Debian

Hey Dominic,

Thanks for speaking up. I'd also like to adopt KinoSearch under the
group if you don't mind. Though you seem to be doing a good job
maintaining it, so I won't press you further if you'd like to keep it.
I just think it'd be nicer to keep all of the KinoSearch versions in
the same place, as it makes coordinating things easier.

[Only Cc'd the Debian Perl List this time, as I guess debian-devel doesn't care]