Re: Proposed removal of arch-perl (libarch-perl)

Hi,

Jonathan Yu wrote:
On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> wrote:
Have you asked upstream?

Actually, no I haven't, since given the number of test failures on
CPAN Testers (pretty much 100% are FAILs), I assumed the the author
was already aware of the problem. On second thought, though, you're
right -- many authors don't get the test reports for some reason or
another (maybe their CPAN e-mail account doesn't forward anywhere,
etc).

Did not follow the hole tread ... but failed tests on CPAN can be caused by missing non CPAN dependencies.

FYI:

after aptitude install tla

All tests successful.
Files=33, Tests=686, 5 wallclock secs ( 0.19 usr 0.02 sys + 2.00 cusr 0.54 csys = 2.75 CPU)
Result: PASS

(Arch-0.5.1 via CPAN on Lenny)

Of course I did not enable tests which where disabled by upstream.

Yours
Christian