timedate

Hi Christian,

timedate is in the pkg-perl svn repository since Summer 2007:

r7138 | ch | 2007-08-25 00:42:49 +0200 (Sat, 25 Aug 2007) | 1 line

[svn-inject] Installing original source of timedate

On 2009-10-11 you've uploaded 1.1900-1 to unstable but the changes
are not in group repository [0]. Therefore I'm not sure if you want to
maintain the package within the group or on your own.

Jonathan has now prepared a new release for 1.21 but I'd like to wait
with the upload so that we can clarify who maintains this package
where.
For me it's both ok if you do it on your own or if we do it together
within the group, I just want to avoid duplicated efforts.

Besides timedate this affects also libbit-vector-perl.

[0] In the meantime they are since I've merged the uploaded version
and our work-in-progress version in the repo.

--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Supertramp: Babaji