Re: Debian packages for project builder

Xavier Oswald said on Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 10:20:25AM +0200:

> If you remember, we meet us at LSM/RMLL and we had a long discussion about your
> project. I hope what I tell you has helped...

Yep I remember ! Was a very interesting talk, and open discussion as
well ;-)

> I would be happy to help you and when we are ready, I can upload it to debian
> and have you as Co-Maintainer + DM flag.

Great !

> Feel free to tell me when it's updated and I will have another deeper look.

Ok, I'll work on this probably next week as I also have other stuff to
do on it, and come back to you for a new review.

Thanks a log for your help,
Bruno.
--
Linux Profession Lead EMEA  / Open Source Ambassador \   EMEA CME Sol. Center
http://www.mondorescue.org / HP/Intel Solution Center \  http://hpintelco.net