Catalyst Module Bundle Packages

Hi Krzysztof:

I'm working on updating the Catalyst module bundles
(libcatalyst-modules-perl and libcatalyst-modules-extra-perl). I have
come across quite a few modules which are either deprecated by the
upstream or considered to be so (particularly with Class::DBI-based
modules, which are, in general, superseded by the much more active
DBIx::Class).

I have already removed a few modules from the -extras package which
could not build properly anymore due to other packages which have been
removed from Debian. I'd like to consider moving some of the packages
which are deprecated (either explicitly by the upstream authors, or
implicitly by way of using Class::DBI) into a different bundle, so we
can measure how much modules are really used "in the wild" via popcon.

Right now we are keeping lots of Class::DBI stuff around indefinitely
because we have no idea if people really use it. I'm curious to get
your thoughts on this since you were the main driving force behind
both of those bundles, and probably have a better feel for how we
should manage this sort of situation.

Cheers,

Jonathan