Introducing myself to the team.

Hello,

My name is Iulian Udrea, eighteen year old Ubuntu developer.  In Debian I'm the
maintainer of a few packages.  I am also doing Quality Assurance uploads from
time to time.

I would like to give a hand to pkg-perl by taking care of packages that need love.
Having said that, I don't have any particular package that sparked my attention.
At the moment, I will just be looking at all of them.  If there is any particular
package that I should be looking at, please tell me and I will do my best to take
care of it.

I have read the policy from http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ and some other
docs that should be read.  So far, there are no questions from me and I hope I'll
do a good job in pkg-perl.

Cheers!

Iulian
--