Re: "Minor" changes to libconfig-inifiles-perl package (and including new upstream version)

Hi

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 03:32:46PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 12:43:37PM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> >On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 01:02:21AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> >> Hope that helps.  And hope you still want to work with CDBS :-)
> >
> >Well yes, I'm going to try create the patch, and also notify upstream
> >then about that.
>
> Excellent!
>
> I released the package now, as you might have noticed.

Great, yes just noticed :-)

> Please consider adding yourself as copyright holder for 2009 in
> debian/rules (and update copyright and auto-update copyright_hints to
> reflect it).  You deserve that!

Sure, will add these when updating again something on package. Btw,
upstream was really really responsive and fast ;-)

> Hi!
>
> This was fixed in Config-IniFiles-2.50 (coming to a CPAN mirror near
> you). I noticed that the distribution did not have t/pod.t and
> t/pod-coverage.t so I added them and fixed the problems they reported -
> among them this one.

and here we go:

Version 2.50:   ( Sun May 31 14:54:14 IDT 2009 )

* Fixed the POD for SetParameterEOT:
- https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=28375
* Added t/pod.t and t/pod-coverage.t and fixed the problems they pointed:
- Removed some trailing pod.
    - http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=46549
- Documented the ->OutputConfig() method.

:-)

> You will attend next Debconf as well? :-D

Well unfortunaltely I'm as said not that long DM yet, and I didn't
registered for that ;-). But for DebConf10 I think I would think about
it a bit earlier :-)

Kind regards
Salvatore