Re: Introducing and asking to join Group

On 17:19 Fri 29 May     , Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:

> > When you upload a package to our svn, and if in the changelog is set to "unstable",
> > it will be listed in our Package Entropy Tracker as ready fo upload and a DD
> > will check and upload it.
> > http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi
>
> So, then if I get added to the project-group, and svn-inject the
> package, I can simply ask also on debian-perl (instead of
> debian-mentors) for a review, and if a sponsor then agrees it can be
> uploaded?

Well, just inject the package to our svn and a DD will notice it, it's matter of
days. He will check it and gives you detail if something is wrong.

If you have question or such, feel free to join us on irc.oftc.net -> #debian-perl

There are few DDs on this chan and you can ask for a review/upload.

Greetings
--
  ,''`.  Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>
 : :' :  GNU/LINUX Debian Developer