Re: request for membership

-=| Carlos Arenas Cordoba, Tue, May 19, 2009 at 07:40:49PM -0500 |=-
> hello, world!
>
> i have been a debian user since woody and am starting to give back after all
> those years of just gimme-gimme-gimme.
>
> i'd like to join the pkg-perl group in order to package modules, but am open
> to helping out in other ways -- i make an AWESOME mentee :)

Great!

Please tell me your account name on alioth[0] and I (or some other
admin) will add you to the pkg-perl project there.

Reading http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ is going to help you in the
way ahead. Especially the policy.html and subversion.html documents.
Reading the Debian Perl Policy[1] is also a good idea.

Ask questions either on this list or on #debian-perl IRC channel
(irc.debian.org/OFTC) as you see fit.

    [0] Alioth is the collaboration server the group uses.
    http://alioth.debian.org

    [1] http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/perl-policy/

--
dam