Google Summer of Code Proposals

Hi:

It's sort of late (the proposals are due today at 1900 UTC), but I was
wondering if any of you on the team had anything in particular you'd
like to see done for packaging. I want to do something to help
automate the process some more, since for me it was sort of difficult
learning the ins and outs of Debian packaging (and I'm still not there
yet).

Something I think might be useful is some sort of automated testing
system for Debian Perl modules, like the CPAN smoke tests. This idea
has been bounced around by Ryan52 but I think more work could be done
there.

So if you have any ideas, please let me know as soon as possible, and
I'll try to submit them as proposals for this summer :-)

Cheers,

Jonathan