Re: Post-commit hook failure.

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 04:28, Martín Ferrari <martin.ferrari@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've read it, but I don't find any rate limiter module for POE...
> Schedule::RateLimiter could be used without problems inside a POE app,
> but it doesn't handle burst mode. In any case, it's not difficult to
> code a basic rate limiter, I'll give it a shot.

Scratch that, after thinking about the problem I realized I was being
stupid: the burst is more or less given by the iterations parameter.
Now you can add two new config parameters to the server:

soap:
  max_requests_per_minute: 2.5
  max_requests_burst: 5

It defaults to being disabled.

PS: I embedded Schedule::RateLimiter, I don't know if it's worth to package it.

--
Martín Ferrari