Re: libcrypt-generatepassword-perl

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 01:05:24 +0300, Alexander GQ Gerasiov wrote:

> > what's the status of libcrypt-generatepassword-perl?
> > It's in the svn repo since 2008-09-07, the last action (except a
> > mass-commit) was on 2008-09-14, and it's still UNRELEASED.
> >
> > If you are still interested in the package I have the following
> > suggestions:
[..]

> Sure, I do.

Great, and thanks for your quick reply,

> I'm now waiting for DAM approve. After that I'm going to do some
> uploads, which depends on this library. So I'll finish it at last.

If you want to finish it before DAM approval there are always some
people with upload capabilitites around in the Debian Perl Group :)

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Scorpions: still loving you