Re: Again injected to trunk/trunk :(

-=| Charles Plessy, Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 11:47:34AM +0900 |=-

> I again injected to trunk/trunk… (probable mixup with Debian Med's injection
> syntax). I tried to check out the pkg-perl/trunk repository, but had the bad
> idea to Ctrl-C when it eventually got the part I wanted to move: the svn
> cleanup command then froze my computer after eating all the RAM.
>
> Is there a possibility to fix my mistake without checking out the whole
> repository? If not, I will have to rely again on you to clean up my mess :(

Ryan already suggested using svn mv $URL $URL.

Here are the bash alliases I use for injection to pkg-perl that help
me do it right without having to remember the right options, the right
order of arguments to svn-inject and save me from typing the full name
of the .dsc file.

  pkg_info()
  {
      dpkg-parsechangelog|grep ^$1|cut -f2 -d' '
  }

  pkg-perl-inject() {
      local PKG=`pkg_info 'Source: '`
      local VER=`pkg_info 'Version: '`
      local DSC="../${PKG}_${VER}.dsc"
      if ! [ -f "$DSC" ]; then
          echo "'$DSC' not found"
          return 1
      fi

      local CMD="svn-inject -l2 -c0 $DSC svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl"
      echo $CMD
      $CMD
  }

'pkg-perl-inject' is to be run in the unpackaged source directory,
right after 'debuild -S -us -uc'

I use -c0 because I have the whole trunk checked out.

HTHSomeone