Re: Utility to install a perl module via apt with cpan fallback

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> Heh, perhaps dh-make-perl can be made to check whether the package
> requested to be created already exists :)

This is actually the sort of change I'd suggest; a warning at the
beginning that the package already exists (and possibly at the end).

[It shouldn't refuse to create the package without some special
option, though, as that'd be a change to existing behavoir.]

Don Armstrong

--
Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first principle
is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to