Removal of libwordpress-xmlrpc-perl

Hi:

Please note that these bugs are no longer valid because
libwordpress-xmlrpc-perl has been removed from Debian unstable. It
appears that it has also been removed from testing per the automated
process.

This will "resolve" the issues for now -- however, unfortunately the
package is no longer available as part of Debian and must be installed
manually via CPAN or another tool. Hopefully the issues will be
resolved upstream eventually.

If there is some serious need for this package (and I mean enough to
convince us to do the work this would entail), we can consider a
severe series of patches to get things in good working order (but we'd
pretty much be diverging from upstream and it would pretty much just
be a fork of the older version that did not use the LEOCHARRE::
modules). I'd rather not maintain a module like this as a Debian
native package.

Cheers,

Jonathan