Re: Perl (and other) packaging talk on FOSDEM

Le vendredi 11 décembre 2009 22:45:38, Gabor Szabo a écrit :
> Any of you is planning to attend FOSDEM?

Yes. I'll present a topic on configuration upgrade with Config::Model during
package upgrade.

I've also some ideas about ISV packaging, but I need to work on this topic
more to flesh it out.

> Can we try to organize a little session on Perl/CPAN packaging?

Given the topics above, I don't think I'll have the bandwidth to do much more,
but I'll be happy to attend.

All the best

Dominique
--