Arch: any Packages (Test::Valgrind)

Hi:

Here's the thing--
During the build of Test::Valgrind, it builds an .xs file into a C
file. This is then used for testing the leak detection functions.

As far as I can tell, this file isn't actually used except during
build. It's compiled, tested (with the current system valgrind) and
then the other files (ie, not Valgrind.so) are installed. This means
the file doesn't actually contain any arch-dependent stuff. Actually,
I think Test::Valgrind works by forking valgrind (an Arch: all thing)
and parsing its output. So once installed, I think it qualifies as
Arch: all.

Here's the concern: do we want to do arch: any anyway, so that the
buildds each test the module with *their* particular built
Valgrind.so? It's not installed, after all, but in this case I think
things are a bit ambiguous...

Any input is welcome and appreciated. Right now I think it belongs as
Arch: all, but I'm not totally sure (and as mentioned above, there are
reasons to declare it Arch: any and override, or move stuff into
/usr/share rather than /usr/lib).

Cheers,

Jonathan