running repack.local in unpacked directory

I've committed a change[*] to repack.sh so that repack.local gets run in
the unpacked temporary directory rather than wherever the debian watch
file is.  This was on the TODO list anyway.

[*] http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pkg-perl/scripts/repack.sh?r1=46411&r2=46410&pathrev=46411

I needed it for repacking libaudio-flac-decoder-perl, which requires
something more complicated than moving/removing files - I hope I haven't
broken anything else, but if you suddenly get a repacking error, at
least you know to blame me now. :)

Regards,

--
Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk>