Re: Removal of two modules without copyright: Catalyst-Plugin-Flavour and Catalyst-Authentication-Credential-Authen-Simple

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Jonathan Yu <jonathan.i.yu@gmail.com> wrote:
> I propose these two modules be removed (otherwise it blocks update of
> libcatalyst-modules-perl):
>
>  TODO: see what happens with copyright for Catalyst-Plugin-Flavour:
>  http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=50694
>
>  TODO: need copyright for Catalyst-Authentication-Credential-Authen-Simple
>  http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=50708
>
> Thoughts everyone?

Seeing no objections, I'll assume silence is consent, and proceed with
their removals (unless I receive the copyright info from upstream
before I have a moment to update the package -- not likely.)

These should be the last things blocking an update of the package.