Re: libembperl-perl

Gunnar:

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
> Jonathan Yu dijo [Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 09:15:01PM -0400]:
>> > apart from tons of manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry and
>> > manpage-has-errors-from-pod2man lintian warnings and an incomplete
>> > description of debian/patches/Makefile.PL.patch
>> I'm guessing this is why I hadn't tried to push a release yet. I'll
>> take another look (unless of course Gunnar gets to it first) and see
>> if I can't polish it up and release.
>>
>> I know it's obviously not release-critical to have those things done,
>> but I think all will agree that it'd be nice if they were (and if it
>> didn't take too much time to do so).
>
> Oops... Have not got around to do it :-/
>
> Note that I'm mailing my sorry self to push me to check this
> tomorrow. I am not currently much familiar with Embperl, but I can at
> least copy over the stuff I did several years ago and is still
> operative :)
I've updated the copy in SVN. It builds lintian clean, but Ryan52
noticed that it (the README.Debian) says it should be thread safe, and
I find no mention in the changelog (Changes.pod) that it is. So
there's currently some weird post-installation code that does a2enmod,
but only if the version is less than 2.0.

Please do test it with what you've got, and if it works, then I guess
it's okay for upload...

Thanks!