Re: libhtml-wikiconverter-markdown-perl

Hi Jose (cc Perl group),

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 08:45:39PM -0430, Jose Luis Rivas wrote:
I was trying to upgrade HTML::WikiConverter::Markdown and saw all the
bunch of patches against it to work with ikiwiki migrations but
checked latest references from ikiwiki and there are better ways to
accomplish this task [0] so I'm thinking on just removing them.

If there are better ways to achieve the same without the need of unofficial patches then great: please go ahead and revert to use those instead then - but please also include some reference to that new method in the packaging - either in changelog or (preferrably) in README.Debian.

Please do not "upgrade" away from cdbs! It has been some time since I have shown the WikiConverter packages my love, but I still care for them and want to work with them - and I do that most effectively using cdbs.

Kind regards, and thans for your attention to this/these packages.

  - Jonas