Re: Summer cleanup

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:24:00 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:

> Here are the results of looking through the packages that have never
> been uploaded and are older than 90 days:

Update:

> libclass-workflow-perl
> Antony Gelberg/AGOSTINI Yves
> TODO in changelog

Removed by Alex yesterday.

> libcrypt-dsa-perl
> Deepak Tripathi
> TODO in changelog, and upstream-license note

Removed by me now.

> libcurses-forms-perl
> Edi Stojicevic
> TODO in changelog

Edi?

> libcurses-ui-poe-perl
> Antony Gelberg
> TODO in changelog

New activity, still work to do :)

> libev-perl
> Maximilian Gaß
> problem with included source

Additional note in changelog, thanks for the mail.

> libfile-log-perl
> Carl Fürstenberg
> only injected, no ITP, no notes

Removed by me now.

> libgit-fastexport-perl
> Edi Stojicevic
> TODO in changelog

Edi?

> libgraph-writer-graphviz-perl
> Xavier Oswald
> note about test failures and upstream

Uploaded.

> libmath-pari-perl
> Deepak Tripathi
> notes in changelog

Removed by me now.

> libsub-current-perl
> eloy
> "TODO: file ITP" (and upload :))

Uploaded and in the archive.

> libtemplate-plugin-javascript-perl
> Maximilian Gaß
> no notes, IIRC there is a copyright clarification going on right now

Uploaded and in the archive.

> /* libtest-apocalypse-perl
> old but there's work on the dependencies */

Work in progress.

> libtest-kwalitee-perl
> Peter Pentchev
> "WAITS for libmodule-cpants-analyse-perl"

Uploaded.

> libtest-trap-perl
> Antony Gelberg
> TODO in changelog

Removed by Alex yesterday.

> libxml-diff-perl
> Carl Fürstenberg
> just injected, no ITP, no notes

Removed by me now.

So this leaves us with
* libcurses-forms-perl
* libgit-fastexport-perl
where I'll wait a couple of more days.

The following still stands:

> If you (as the person who svn-injected/ITPd the package or someone
> else) are still covinced that the package should be uploaded to the
> archive, please do either one of (in descending preferability):
> - make the package ready for upload
> - add a note to changelog about the status (and change the date in
>   the trailer line of the changelog entry)
>
> If you have injected/ITPd the mail and don't consider it useful any
> more or can't solve license issues or whatever please remove it from
> svn (trunk, tags, branches/upstream).

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Rod Steward: I Was Only Joking