Re: Self-introduction

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 07:38:55 +0700, Mikhail Gusarov wrote:

> Hello,

Hi!

> My name is Mikhail Gusarov, I maintain several packages in Debian,
> mostly pythonic and Russian-specific [1].
> I'd like to join pkg-perl

I#ve just added you to pkg-perl on alioth -- welcome aboard!

> to package and maintain Publican[2] and
> several dependencies which are not yet in archive, to ease writing
> documentation for OpenInkpot project[3].

Please note that the Debian Perl Group mainly packages perl modules
and not applications; but there is an (empty) apps directory in svn
and a place in git, but both are not really integrated into our usual
workflow.

If you have not done so already you might want to take a look at
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome which contains
information and pointers for new members.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Status Quo: Dear John