Re: Pkg-perl Git repository?

On 12:58 Tue 18 Aug     , Charles Plessy wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I just realised that some perl packages are hosted in
> git.debian.org/pkg-perl/packages/. Is it OK to upload there instead of the
> subversion repository?

What to goal of this repository ? a svn replacement ?

Is there a sync between git->svn ?

If we keep svn, I don't think it is useful to waste time to include the git PET
support, just doing a sync from git to svn could do the job.

Greetings,
--
  ,''`.  ** Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>
 : :' :  ** Research Engineer