Re: Italo Valcy would like to join with perl team

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:08:20 -0300, Italo Valcy wrote:

> I am a student of computer science and sysadmin of the academic
> network at same university. I'm going to start packaging for Debian
> with libhtml-calendarmonthsimple-perl [1].
> My username at alioth.debian.org is 'italo-guest'.

Great, I've just added you to the pkg-perl project on alioth --
welcome aboard!

> What I can contribute:
> ---------------------
> I don't know perl very well, but I can help with packaging for
> Debian, if its need.

Help is always needed, thanks for your offer.

> What I am looking for:
> ---------------------
> Well, rigth now... I'm looking for sponsor for my debian package :-)

:)

Please take a look at our "Welcome page" at
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
which should point you to the most important resources and
documentations; and don't hestitate to ask any questions here on the
list or on IRC.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Jimmy Reed: Big Boss Man