Problem with libbio-primerdesigner-perl and libmodule-build-perl.

Dear Perl team,

As indicated in the following commit, libmodule-build-perl makes
libbio-primerdesigner-perl fail to build when its version is higher than the
one in Lenny.

http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pkg-perl/trunk/libbio-primerdesigner-perl/debian/changelog?view=log

It could be solved by removing libmodule-build-perl from the build place, but I
am not sure that it is not present in our buildds…

I am blocked because I did not understand which package is buggy:
libmodule-build-perl or libbio-primerdesigner-perl? Could one of you have a look?

Thank you very much !

(Please CC me in the answer, I am not subscribed).

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,