Re: Replacing libio-compress-bzip2-perl, libcompress-zlib-perl, libio-compress-zlib-perl, and libio-compress-base-perl with libio-compress-perl

-=| Scott Kitterman, Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 02:10:06AM -0400 |=-
> Except for reformatting debian/copyright, I've incorporated fixes
> for all your comments.  I believe it's ready enough for upload.
> I'll leave it for you to decide who maintains it.

I wouldn't call what gregoa is suggesting "reformatting". The current
debian/copyright is totally useles. Imagine how would this file look
like if you write it anew and please correct the differences.

Thank you for your work.

--
dam