Coro and Guard Copyright Information

Hi:

I'm packaging your Perl modules Coro (and thus Guard) for Debian and
was wondering if you could give us a copyright statement for both of
these. As you might remember from my previous bug reports (don't
worry, I won't bother you with one this time), Debian needs both a
copyright and license statement to redistribute modules.

Please send us appropriate copyright lines we can use for each of
these, which should ideally include: copyright holder names, years of
copyright and e-mail addresses (in the case that the copyright holders
are people rather than organizations).

I have noted libcoro's copyright (per Coro/libcoro/LICENSE), but Coro
itself currently lacks a copyright statement, and only has a license
statement.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jonathan