Re: Small nitpick about option names

Dominique Dumont <dominique.dumont@hp.com> writes:

> I suggest that we talk this through over the phone (I'll send you in a
> private mail my phone number)

For the record (in case anyone is still reading), Jonas and I talked
about this issue over the phone and we settled down on using
'upstream_default' and plain 'default' parameters to specify levels of
defaultness.

We also agreed that model patching is the best way to adapt
configuration models along the derivation chain.

We also discussed other interesting topics, but they are too long to
summarise.

All the best

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they

irc:
  domidumont at irc.freenode.net
  ddumont at irc.debian.org