Re: libacme-bleach-perl: Binary packages

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> On 22:10 Mon 08 Jun     , Nathan Handler wrote:
> > I recently packaged libacme-bleach-perl [1].
>
> Well, My point of view is that you could ask upstream to do 3 tarballs and
> separate them. And if upstream don't want to do that, keep all 3 modules in one
> package. They are not big so it's not annoying having them shared in one
> package.

Especially because we're talking about ACME modules here, there's
little point in separating them out. Just have them all in a single
package which Provides the other three as appropriate. [Furthermore,
these particular ACME modules *are* rather related, as they are all
source parsing modules.]

I'd even question why we're distributing them in the first place...
though they are kind of amusing.

Don Armstrong

--
[The] JK-88 [coffee] percolator is capable of acheiving the ultimate
balance of aroma and density, aftertaste and emollience, pentosans and