Greetings POD people

Hi All;

I'm a Science teacher and I am skillful with perl. My main interest
science software, but also tools for software development, and just
plain tools. I got started packaging for Debian with
libmath-vectorreal-perl(http://bugs.debian.org/530504)---sorry, there
is a typo in the body message. It is a perl module to handle 3D Vector
 Mathematics and it is required by my next perl package in the future.

What I can contribute:

I'm fairly fluent in Perl , C, and Python. But I am new to debhelper and
dpatch. I want to make sure I can do a decent job (in terms of time and
 interest) of maintaining a few packages.

What I am looking for:
Uh, yeah, hi. I saw your ad about the free co-maintainership and
increased chances of sponsorship with any upload to svn. :-)

Best Regards,
wen