libpoe-component-server-soap-perl and Depends needed to run tests

Hi all,

Sometime ago, I set libpoe-component-server-soap-perl to unreleased,
and the package was move to WiP. Because there was a need for
libtest-apocalypse-perl[0], in that moment  I decided to package all
the depends needed to make that all tests run ok, but Test::Apocalypse
did need also a lot of depends I started to ITPed and package those.

But since my lack of time on this days, I leave some depends that
still need to be ITPed, so, if someone have enough free time
and want to help  will be appreciated.

Also if is decided that the package is OK and there is not need
to fulfill all the test and have to be uploaded is Ok for me, I don't have
a strong opinion on that, but I still keep trying to get Test::Apocalypse
uploaded, since maybe one day another package may depend on it.

[0]http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=514390

Cheers

--
René Mayorga